Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday 3/11 Twiglight

Twilight Saturday was the theme for today. The ICU doctor and staff wanted to check in on you. To do that they had to turn off some of the meds for a brief period. The nurses referred to it as a Sedation Vacation. And I thought I've heard it all... You did well on your vacation from dreamland. Your temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate are all steady and strong. 
Dr Sirott, the new Oncologist, came by today and met with me and Jack. He's very sharp and my favorite of the bunch so far. He's going to be by every day to check on you and make sure that the tumor is shrinking. I can definitely see the first signs of it fading, which is a small reprieve. But still, everything seems so surreal and we're all feeling a little trapped in the twighlight zone. 
Keep staying strong. One day at a time. 
Love,
Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment