Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday 3/12 Blue Eyes

Hi Mom,

You opened your eyes today! The Drs lowered your sedative and we finally got to see your pretty blue eyes. You stared straight at me and I wished I could read your mind. I asked you to squeeze my hand if you could hear me but you're recovering from the high dosages of versed and other pain meds so you weren't yet able to do anything on-command. It will take some time of rest and recovery. You wriggled your feet a little bit and Jack took that as a sign to give you a foot massage. Actually you've been receiving quite a lot of foot massages - I see you're really using this to your advantage :) We're all rooting for you to keep fighting so keep up the good work. 

Riley colored a picture for you and we put it up in your room. Since you aren't allowed to have flowers or balloons yet, we think this will bring some cheer and good luck your way. Oh and Joshua said "Grandma" today so I think that is more good luck!


Love Randi


2 comments:

  1. Love you aunt Pam. So glad to hear that you opened your eyes. Praying for you everyday! ❤ Kelli.

    ReplyDelete